Why is it that some people are more successful than others? Is it just luck?
Do you view successful people as just lucky or think that they have not had as many misfortunes or difficult times as you? It could be true, but typically, successful people have goals, a plan of action, a focus and a self discipline to achieve their goals.
- Have a set of short, mid and long range goals.
- Keep a daily focus on generating business
- Commit to excellent customer service
- Have a system for their business to ensure consistency
- Commit to growth and development
- Track their performance and results
- Participate in some type of accountability
At Keller Williams Realty, we have the models, systems and tools to help you become a successful entrepreneur also. We are looking for motivated and ethical Real Estate Brokers to work in both Commercial and/or Residential Real Estate. For more information on becoming a successful and productive Realtor, contact:
Beth Kerwin, Broker Keller Williams Western Realty
425-239-1956 or email@example.com
1000 SE Everett Mall Way, Suite 201 Everett, WA 98208